Monday, December 5, 2011

Life is Beautiful.

Good Afternoon everyone! I sure hope everyone is happy and healthy this week.This week i had the opportunity to go to Managua. (we had to go to managua-i didnt want to, because it is 3 hours away by bus, but Ruiz had to renew her Nicaraguan license) It was actually really fun though! But dude! Story! So we get there after the 3 hour bus ride, and sorry to be gross, but i had to go. and so we walk up to this little hut with a old lady infront of it. I thought she was in line for the bathroom or something. wrong-o. Cual numero? (what number??) And then i (not knowing to what she was refering) was like um...uno? apparently i guessed the wrong number cuz i didnt get any toilet paper. (again, sorry to be groady, but i have to tell someone!!!) then i went into "the bathroom".. Oh my gosh. HOVER OF MY LIFE. then i came out and had to pay 4 cordobas. what?!?! hahaha ENOUGH SAID. Then we went to the distribution center and i bought the last two ensigns in english! woot woot! rock on! Then we went to this El Salvador restraunt and got pupussas. I think thats how you spell it, but whatever--they were delicious. I have pictures,but my camera is dead. Tomorrow im going to Managua again for a meeting. awesome! (no, it will really be fun this time.)Remember Dora and Ceaser? They are still really cool. Actually now i think they are even cooler. We have found out some more about their lives. Man-they have both had really hard lives. They both had trouble with drugs, and consequently Dora was in jail for 2 years, and Ceaser was aswell for 10 years. But they both want to change. It is so cool to be able to tell them with full asurety that they can be forgiven for all their sins through baptism. (we already checked it out, they can both be baptised.) What an amazing atonement right? The gospel is so beautiful. It gives you a new chance with baptism, and then every week. It is easy to tell that Heavenly Father loves us, and he really wants us back. because he gave us every chance to repent. This experience with them has also made me SO grateful for my life. Wow. I have so many blessings. My life is easy. I´ve been given every benefit of life. Especially with having been raised in the gospel. My heart is full. I love you all, and I hope you have a great week! -Hermana Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment